CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ABSYNTH ONE MORE TIME OFFICIAL VIDEO


ABSYNTH - FREEWIRED ALBUM COVER

Click on the banner to go to the website

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Q3. Are you pleased with the footage and your edit? Is it how you expected it to look?

I am really pleased with the footage that we got because it looks extremely professional and it does not look like a school made remake at all. I think that it could pass for a real music video easily and that means that we achieved our objective from the start. I didn't expect the footage to look as defined and professional as it does, purely because it was a school project but I was definitely proven wrong.


In terms of the edit, I am really pleased with the final result. Unfortunately, due to the economics conference i missed the first two days of editing, but when I got back I saw how the colour grading was done and that it is an extremely lengthy process when shots are lit differently. 

0 comments: