CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ABSYNTH ONE MORE TIME OFFICIAL VIDEO


ABSYNTH - FREEWIRED ALBUM COVER

Click on the banner to go to the website

Monday 4 July 2011

Group 6 Lip Sync: Five - Everybody get up



This is the lipsync that Olivia and I put together to Five's Everybody Get Up as practice for the music workshop day in a couple of weeks. We had a lot of fun using different locations, people and costumes to make the lipsync slightly more exciting. It was definitely a good learning experience for the real day because it showed us the importance of having the lyrics completely clear and the use of a run through before you start filming, because we found that our first master shot was not as strong as the others as we were just getting into the performance.

As this also acts as my audition, I found that from the task I would not mind which role I play because I'd like to push myself to play any role, but I think that because my movement is slightly restricted in this video I think that maybe a small part would suit me best.

0 comments: