CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ABSYNTH ONE MORE TIME OFFICIAL VIDEO


ABSYNTH - FREEWIRED ALBUM COVER

Click on the banner to go to the website

Friday 16 December 2011

A Note to the Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to look at my blogs, it has taken alot of time and work but I hope that it's been worth it. I am very pleased with everything that has been produced and hopefully you will enjoy having a look around.

My blog is linked to the group blog and you can get from my individual blog to the group blog by following the link on the right hand sidebar. I have also included the links to my group member's blogs (Alex Thoupos, Jess Rich and Sam Szczurek). There is also a link for the class blog called Latymer Media Music Video Blog, which is linked to everyone's work. Feel free to have a look around.

On my individual blog you will find all of my individual research, initial ideas and planning prior to when we got together as a group. You can also look at my work from the preliminary task, including the final video, reflections on the development of the project as it progressed and my answers to the evaluation questions. The group blog provides evidence of the research, planning and production work that we used during the process. It shows the development from our early ideas to the final project and the influences that shaped our idea.  The finished and final music video, album cover and website have been linked at the top of each blog.

Hopefully you will find it easy to navigate around my blogs. Everything is organised in date order from the start of the project in June 2011 until we finished in December 2011. I have used labels to identify all the research, planning, production and evaluation work that I have completed on my individual blog. On the group blog, we have used the same labels to organise the posts. You can also find a label with my name showing my individual contributions. Once again, thanks for taking the time to look around.

Narishma Poonwasie - 3620


0 comments: